Boat for Hire on Martha’s Vineyard & Cape Cod
Plan Sea Adventure Charters, LLC provides a Boat for Hire on Martha’s Vineyard and Cape Cod. You may book a seat or two on one of the public cruises or hire the whole yacht. Plan Sea is all new for the 2015 season. We have spent the winter totally remodeling a lobster boat to convert her into a classic down east lobster yacht. The vessel is also a Coast Guard inspected commercial passenger vessel.
Add a boat for hire on Martha’s Vineyard or Cape Cod to your things to do list for your family or group. Plan your memorable motor yacht cruise for the family vacation, guy’s or girl’s weekend, birthday, honeymoon, scouting activity, day-trip, family reunion, bachelor or bachelorette party. When visiting Cape Cod or Martha’s Vineyard you must see the area from the water. Let Captain Dave show you his favorite places and share his love of the sea with you.
Sometimes people use the terms hire the boat, charter the boat and rent the boat interchangeably. Our boat for hire service includes an the boat, the crew, the fuel – you just provide the food and drink. We offer both public scheduled cruises that may be booked by-the-seat or you may hire the whole boat.
Boat for Hire Activities:
Here are some ideas for things to do on a boat around Martha’s Vineyard and Cape Cod.
- Seal tours and wildlife watching by boat
- Romantic sunset cruise
- Sightseeing boat tours of waterfront estates and yachts
- Private boat transportation to Nantucket, Chappaquiddick, Elizabeth Islands, Martha’s Vineyard and Cape Cod …
- Traditional New England Clam bakes and picnics
- Shopping visits to Edgartown, Oak Bluffs, Nantucket or Vineyard Haven
- Think of your own fun boating activities and add to the comment section when booking